The Child Care Resource and Referral Program of British Columbia is committed to working in partnership with community and government to enhance the availability and accessibility of a range of flexible, responsive and inclusive quality child care options and services that support the needs of children, families and child care providers.
Child Care Resource and Referral Program vision:
- Children are our future;
- Quality child care supports the healthy development of children, and;
- Quality, accessible and affordable child care supports families in their abilities to take advantage of training and work opportunities.
- Child Care Resource and Referral programs value teamwork and collaboration. Partnerships that are adaptive, flexible, and empathetic are formed among government, community, child care providers and families to ensure high quality services.
- Child Care Resource and Referral programs value professionalism and integrity in all work. it is important to use critical thinking when setting goals and to be accountable in following through with priorities. it is also important to take reasonable risks and evaluate progress in all work.
- Child Care Resource and Referral programs value sensitivity and diversity within the communities of British Columbia. It is important that all children, regardless of background and lifestyle, are able to access inclusive, high quality child care.
- Child Care Resource and Referral programs value the importance of a continuum of education, training and experiences for learning by staff, child care providers and families in order to meet children’s needs.
Well-Being for All
- Child Care Resource and Referral programs value the health, safety, and well-being of children, families, care providers and staff within the community.